Galbanum Plan/Gum Exports by Iran. Galbanum is an ancient plant .The Romans and ancient Greeks burnt the Galbanum oil as incense and also mixed it into their bath water and skin balms. Today, the oil is still extremely popular for its skin applications as it helps remove scarring and wrinkles.
It also works well in treating cracked and rough skin. The major active compounds found in galbanum essential oil include myrcene, pinene, limonene, linalool, terpinolene, cadinol and cadinese. The many health benefits of the oil come from its medicinal properties which include anti-rheumatic, anti-spasmodic, decongestant, emollient, antimicrobial and insecticide properties. When it is massaged into the skin along with a carrier oil, galbanum essential oil helps stimulate the circulation of blood around the body. This can help relieve the pain associated with arthritis and rheumatism.
- Galbanum also helps detoxify the system.
- It can help eradicate excess fluid, salt and toxins like uric acid. This means it is not only helpful for arthritis but can also help treat gout and the severe pain caused by the condition.
- If you suffer from any form of joint pain, a number of essential oils can provide wonderful relief.
- Galbanum can be used as galbanum oil as part of a soothing massage.
- Try adding a few drops to your bath water, sit back and let the healing goodness wash your pain away.
- It can have a positive effect on your mind especially if you are feeling stressed out or anxious.
- Galbanum has anti-spasmodic actions that can help soothe the muscles and relieve cramps or muscle strains.
- It can also help treat spasms in the respiratory tract, the intestines and even the nerves.
Galbanum Plan/Gum Exports by Iran:
Galbanum plant is also highly effective as a decongestant and can help you breathe more freely. It is especially useful for respiratory congestion caused by bronchitis, colds and flu. It can clear the respiratory system thoroughly including the congestion in the lungs, larynx, pharynx and bronchi. This will help you breathe more freely and can ensure you get a good night of uninterrupted sleep when you are feeling bunged up from a cold or similar illness. Galbanum is full of nourishing properties that can help treat your skin. That too in a variety of ways. First of all, galbanum essential oil has cicatrisant properties that make the oil perfect for diminishing the appearance of acne and pimple scars on your skin.