Asafoetida Spice is used in most countries of the world, especially India, and it is stored in closed containers due to its severe odor. The Asafoetida Spice has many medicinal and nutritional properties, which include :
- It is used to treat neurological disorders in children .
- It has the property of reducing blood pressure and treating cardiovascular diseases .
- It is anti-flatulent and helps digestion .
- Its use prevents hysteria attacks .
- It is very useful for mother after delivery .
- To relieve toothache, mix some of it with lemon juice and place it on the tooth with cotton .
- Since it has antibacterial properties and prevents microbial growth, it is used as a preservative in pickles .
- Respiratory troubles such as asthma, blackheads and bronchitis .
- It is very useful for the treatment of constipation .
- Fungal infections can resolve the intestine .
- Since the use of this Spice in some people causes nausea, dizziness, stomach upset, and more, it’s best to use a doctor’s supervision .
Is Asafoetida Hing?
Asafoetida resin has been considered as a sputum, antiseptic, antispasmodic and suppository for improving colitisation. Asafoetida has been used to treat abdominal, cervical, throat, urethral, housing and stimulant cancer .
Asafoetida is still available with a taste stronger than onions or garlic to form a resin or spice . In pharmacies and other stores, it is also sold as a preservative or spice. Sometimes it’s used in some chocolates, drinks, seasonings and sauces .
It contains a number of terpenes and fat-soluble substances that are not yet fully identified. It also contains 20% essential oil, 65% resin and about 25% gum.
best quality asafoetida is used in traditional medicine and modern medicine .asafoetida for sale is available at all pharmacies and sold for $ 2 . It is also used in the preparation of oil.
Is Asafoetida Good For All Recipes?
Asafoetida spice is used in the form of steam or tincture. You can dissolve some of this spice in four liters of water and boil it and use it in steam.
Because of the side effects of Asafoetida Spice, it’s best to know before using it.
pure asafoetida powder disorder (precautionary and contraindications):
- Asafoetida Spice is harmful to children and lactating women and may cause poisoning.
- Excessive consumption of this Spice causes diarrhea, bloating, burning, headache, dizziness, stomach irritation and seizure.
- asafoetida may have effects on skin sensitization.
- Due to its inherent properties, its use during pregnancy and lactation is prohibited because it increases the likelihood of abortion.
- pure asafoetida consumption is interfering with anticoagulants and is prohibited.
Is Asafoetida A Spice?
Yes .Asafoetida is a spice. And Asafoetida spice has a global reputation. The reason for its reputation is its benefits. In Afghanistan, the trade of this spice is higher than opium. Asafoetida spice is also harmful. The disadvantage of this spice is:
- Poisoning and diarrhea
- Bloating and burning stomach
- Burning urine
- Headache, confusion
- Skin allergy and eczema
Is Asafoetida Vegan?
Asafoetida is not considered to be Vegan. One important point about this spice is that it’s sure to be used to the extent that consuming more than 10 grams of this spice can cause death. Anthrax is usually taken as a pill to treat bronchitis, shortness of breath and other chest discomforts. It also lowers blood pressure and diluents. Its main application is perfume. Americans and Africans still use this medication.
If you have an ankle swab, you can put the plant powder on your ankle.
Animal studies have shown that it may be an effective and natural way to help maintain normal blood glucose levels. When the drug was given to diabetic animals at doses of 50 mg per kilogram for four weeks, the researchers observed a decrease in blood glucose levels. The study concludes that this effect is probably due to the presence of phenolic acid, in particular folic acid and tannins in the Asafoetida.